
Some 400 Palestinians were killed by Israeli air attacks on Gaza on Sunday, according to Palestinian health officials.
At least 400 people were killed by Israeli strikes on Gaza in a single day.
Al-Agsa Hospital in central Gaza says 65% of the casualties taken to the hospital overnight were children.
There were also strikes in south Gaza where Israeli forces told people to flee to.

A Gaza resident, Tarek Salout said, “We were told that Khan Younis is considered to be a safe place and everyone came here from the north or from Gaza City because it is considered safe but unfortunately last night was the hardest night so far that we saw in Khan Younis”.
Palestinian media have described it as the “heaviest bombardment” since Hamas’s attack on Israel on October 7.
source: Aljazeera